- Minimum of three years working experience in instrumentation and/or electronics engineering
- Desirably working experience in flight test instrumentation, in designing and selecting strain gauge circuitry and in calibration standards and related business procedures
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in troubleshooting of hard and software systems
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and a great communicator
- Aviation Experience highly desired (knowledge of EASA Part 21 J&G and CS27 is an advantage)
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
We are looking for an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small flight test instrumentation team. The ideal candidate enjoys contacts with internal and external customers, is self-motivated and capable of working independently with only remote support.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!